CWAL Ops Wiki     CWAL Ops DKP     CWAL IRC     Manno Forums     Wowhead     CWAL Gaming     WoW Progress - Mannoroth     World of Logs - Ops 

CWAL Ops

http://youtu.be/cbpuzYtp43Q
It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:47 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:30 pm  

Now > Ever

well... that's a pretty massive change.

berserker rage while tanking = near-instant 100 rage w/ fear breaking/immunity

interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:56 pm  
ARE YOU READY TO RAID, BROTHER?
Character: Essarhaddon

Uthadys wrote:
well... that's a pretty massive change.

berserker rage while tanking = near-instant 100 rage w/ fear breaking/immunity

interesting.

fixes fear breaks for warriors (and cuts way, way down on stance dancing, I think to zero for tankign) and gives them an easier way to get an early handle on a pull.

Now with more pure concentrated Evil (tm)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:48 am  
ARE YOU READY TO RAID, BROTHER?
Character: Essarhaddon

Quote:
Druid (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9014))
Upcoming Feral nerf
However, we are probably going to have to nerf bears. If we don't, they will be the only MT choice for serious guilds. At the moment, bears in decent gear take less damage, have more health and generate more threat than the other 3 classes by a wide enough margin that we think it's a problem. This is even true on bosses that do a lot of magic damage (like Malygos).

I use the word "nerf" because players use it, and I don't want to hind behind euphamisms. But changing the numbers doesn't have to mean nerfing you into the ground. We just don't want you to dominate. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if Protection paladins were just head and shoulders above the other tanks.

We understand that some Ferals felt they were nerfed in BC either prematurely or in such a way that kept them steadily behind other tanks. (Though Sunwell Radiance was largely for bears.) We will try to make intelligent changes so that you're still out there tanking the Lich King himself. We want you to be about as good as warriors, paladins and death knights, not way above or below them. (Source)

Now with more pure concentrated Evil (tm)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4