CWAL Ops Wiki     CWAL Ops DKP     CWAL IRC     Manno Forums     Wowhead     CWAL Gaming     WoW Progress - Mannoroth     World of Logs - Ops 

It is currently Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tragicfate Prot Pally
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 pm  
Plunder Bunny

CWAL Ops Guild Application

The Basics
1. Character Name / Level: Tragicfate
2. Character Class: Paladin
3. Character Race: Human
4. Character Spec: Prot/Ret
5. Your Real Name (optional) Shane
6. Your Age: 17
7. Your Profession: (optional) Soon to be military
8. Time Zone: Eastern. I can make all raids after 5pm, any day

Guild and Game
9. Why do you wish to be in CWAL Ops? I'm looking for a guild that i can fit in with. Plus i have my own goals I'd wish to accomplish and that is progress in raids. I'm sure we could get along :)
10. Which team/rank are you applying for? (10 Man Raid Team, PvP, F&F, etc.) A MT Spot, OT maybe but my dps spec isn't up to snuff.
11. What are things that you would view as problematic for any guild you would join? I don't talk a lot. I talk more once I get to know people.
12. What do you do in game outside of raiding for fun? Stand around in Stormwind, Dailys, randoms. Sometimes when i'm really bored i'll go gather herbs/ores.

Schedule and Communications - Raid Applicants Only
13. What days and times do you play? Any day past 5pm. I say past 5 pm because I'm still in school.
14. If you are applying to a raid team are you able to maintain a raid schedule of 2 or more days within the times listed for #13? Yes
15. Do you have Ventrilo and a functional microphone? Yes

About You
16. What guilds have you been in? Please be sure to comment on any raiding guilds and your reason for leaving them: I'm a transfer from Durotan I was in Simplicity. I left them because they were not progressing. I joined Flames of the Fallen, Last week i had to go to West Virginia for a week. When i returned i found that my raid team had been gkicked. So here I am.
17. Please tell us a little bit about yourself as a person. I'm 5'9, I wear glasses, I'm in AFJROTC. My favorite hang out spot is at the local Bowling Alley bashing kids at pool.
18. Please describe some of the other things you do outside WoW so we can get to know you a bit better. I'm part of the Honor Guard/ Color Guard for my ROTC unit. I'm the Vice commander of it as well. and as said above i love the bowling alley. lol
19. Please list any references you have in the guild: Sadly no one.. I like to meet new people though.
20. When did you start playing, was this always your main? I started a week before BC came out. my first character name was Oniki from Earthing Ring. I was a horde. I stayed there untill wrath and left that realm for Durotan where i made a priest, Holytragic. I participated in all raids including ICC. I transferred my priest over to Mannoroth shortly after cata as my friends moved here. I adventually gave up on my Priest for now as i got bored of being holy/disc all the time so i decided to make a Pally and start tanking. I love pally tanking.
21. Were you always on Mannoroth or did you transfer at any point? History up above but anyways Earthing Ring->Durotan->Mannoroth
23. What is your favorite instance and why? I don't have a favorite. I do hate one though if that counts... The Stonecore
24. What do you like about your class? What do you dislike? Bubble of course/ That bubble only lasts 8 seconds.

Post subject: Re: Tragicfate Prot Pally
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:01 pm  
Plunder Bunny

I'd like to withdraw my application since apparently you don't need me and the lack of a response is making me eh.

Good Luck with progression :)

Post subject: Re: Tragicfate Prot Pally
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:03 pm  
Plunder Bunny

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get back to you; I do appreciate your interest, but we have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to Paladins at the moment.

Best of luck!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]