CWAL Ops Wiki     CWAL Ops DKP     CWAL IRC     Manno Forums     Wowhead     CWAL Gaming     WoW Progress - Mannoroth     World of Logs - Ops 

CWAL Ops

http://youtu.be/cbpuzYtp43Q
It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:41 am

Post subject: CWAL Fantasy Football 2011/2012
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:30 pm  

Who ya gonna call?
Character: NONE!!

I renewed our league that's been up and running since 2008. Anyone who played last year should have automatically gotten an invite when I renewed. If you didn't play last year and would like to this year, or if you played last year and didn't get a new invitation, please PM me your email address so I can send you an invitation. We only had 6 teams last year, hopefully we can get a few more this year to make things more interesting.

PS If anyone still plays WoW, if you could mention this in guild chat for those that might not check the forums often that'd be great. Thanks.

Also, since I can only see the general forums here and only like 3 people ever post here, is there a different forum where it would reach more guildies that I can't access? Just wondering.