CWAL Ops Wiki     CWAL Ops DKP     CWAL IRC     Manno Forums     Wowhead     CWAL Gaming     WoW Progress - Mannoroth     World of Logs - Ops 

CWAL Ops

http://youtu.be/cbpuzYtp43Q
It is currently Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:53 pm

Post subject: See you in Warlords.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:27 pm  
Plunder Bunny

WoW Has become farmville for me and I've raid-finder fought everything to the point of boredom. Time to step back yet again. I'll be playing a bunch of D3. See you back in WoW when Warlords comes out.

Post subject: Re: See you in Warlords.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:27 pm  

Plunder Bunny
Character: Killswitch/Scoto

I will see you there as well Ravage.

I just cancelled my account as well since I haven't logged in in like a month.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:46 pm  

Plunder Bunny

Hmm I have been reading up on Warlords and Not looking to great to me. They seem to be nerfing a lot of stuff including; healing, CC, hunter pets and trade skills. Looks like it is going back to Raid or Die which I do not have time to raid anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:46 pm  

textextext

Hailic wrote:
Hmm I have been reading up on Warlords and Not looking to great to me. They seem to be nerfing a lot of stuff including; healing, CC, hunter pets and trade skills. Looks like it is going back to Raid or Die which I do not have time to raid anymore.

I haven't even looked at anything yet, just paid for a physical Collector's Edition because I hate life(and have all the others, so might as well keep feeding the monster).

If all went well with my telephone jerb interview last week, I might be working a job with stable hours that actually allows me to be at home most nights... Not that I'd be likely to want to do much on several of those nights, as I understand they work "4 tens" where I applied, and the travel time is nearly an hour each way(thankfully they have a shuttle I could use).... But yeah, I might start turning up online at a regular intervals Monday through Thursday around 9PM Eastern until such time that I decide to go to bed so I can get up again around 6AM eastern. :/

OTOH, I'd get three day weekends every week, with longer ones in the event of federal holidays. 8)

But I wouldn't be expecting to start on that job until sometime in the middle of next month, assuming I even get it, but then I can try to figure out what else I've missed since bailing shortly before the first patch for Cataclysm and my brief return for a few days earlier this year. :?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:21 pm  
Plunder Bunny

I don't play a hunter and tradeskills haven't been amazing since vanilla. Since TBC they've always seemed supplamentary to me. If you pick the right buildings for your garrison you can get a good amount of materials for your professions quite fast especially once your garrison is level 3.

The only thing I didn't like and don't mind anymore is that Heroics don't drop epics normally anymore. You won't see them on any loot tables. How it works is that ANY blue item in ANY dungeon has a chance of auto re-rolling into an epic when you get it. There's even a little pop up window when it happens so you can feel special when it happens. In heroics this chance is greatly increased so it's far more likely to happen.

The reason I don't have an issue with that is, lets be honest with ourselves; We were going to run that instance a thousand times anyway. Hell Earwen and I were room-mates in Scholomance with how much we did that damn place. Raids have epics on their loot tables normally and the blues have the standard chance of becoming epics versus the raised heroic chance.

I also believe the Barracks in a garrison, if you build it, increases that chance by a small margin across the board.

It's just as easy to get into groups and do things as it is right now. However this time you can't go and do one place for that one item you wanted (outside of a raid anyway) and then decide you have your epic and you're never going there again, because everything in there can potentially be your epic if you run it enough. This will theoritically lead to people doing dungeons based on how much they like doing the dungeon versus whats in it. On the other hand that could lead to people just not doing dungeons as much because they don't know what they're going to get.

There's also an item you can get from Garrison Patrol missions that's basically a token and you can use it like warforge seals in heroics and try to re-roll an item so If you see what you wanted and you wanted an epic of it, try for a roll and see if it works.

For me personally I'll play like I have for the majority of the game. The rare raid with the guild but most of my time in LFR. Followed by lapses in my subscription when I get bored of the available content and inevitable returns when there's enough new material to keep me interested for at least a month.

The last time WoW was able to keep me consistently interested for a full year was vanilla.

I'm playing again now and I'll probably stop once we reach the initial dead end.